Planet Cazmo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Cazmo Forums

The forum to talk about Planet Cazmo!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wizards Club

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
100%
Cazmo
Cazmo
100%

Wizards Club Empty
PostSubject: Wizards Club   Wizards Club Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:11 am

Welcome. 100% and I are starting a club called the Wizards Club. You have to have a Wizard Hat or a Wizards Costume, to be in this club. You can get the Wizard hat by getting 50 points / coins in the game alien alchemist. You could get the Wizards Costume by completing the owl’s quest! Also, You make a cazmo called wizard and then your regular cazmo name or your name and then wizard. You may also make one called wizard your name wizard if you want to.

1. You must have the Wizard hat from Alien Alchemist or the Wizards Costume from the owl’s quest

2. You have to make at least one cazmo with Wizard in it’s name. (NOTE you do not have to go on this cazmo if you don’t want to.)

3. If you you are mean or say anything bad about any of the club members, you will be kicked out.

4. Join Now!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zoom
Special Cazmo
Special Cazmo
Zoom

Wizards Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wizards Club   Wizards Club Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:08 am

I Have all the wizards and even from the Alien Alchemist and i made a cazmo wizard and also i wont be mean Can i join? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.planetcaazmo.wordpress.com
Salak
Cazmo
Cazmo
Salak

Wizards Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wizards Club   Wizards Club Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:16 am

Hey 100% can i join?
or

Hey Zoom can i join?
Back to top Go down
http://www.salakplanetcazmo.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

Wizards Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wizards Club   Wizards Club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wizards Club
Page 1 of 1